Find The Power Within Yourself
TO RISE TO THE TOP!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hypnotherapy used for?
Hypnotherapy is a brief therapy that is resolution oriented and can be very effective in helping people strengthen or improve desirable behaviors they have or helping them to change, overcome or eliminate negative behaviors in their lives.
Some of these improvements include helping them:
- be able to achieve permanent weight loss
- improve their self-confidence and self esteem
- improve sales or sports performance
- become a non-smoker
- sleep better at night
- respond more positively to stress, anxiety, worry or other negative emotions
What are some conditions hypnotherapy is highly effective in addressing?
Some of the conditions that hypnotherapy can address are:
- Anger mitigation
- Anorexia/ bulimia
- Conversion Disorder
- Digestive such as gastro-intestinal, IBS, Crohn’s Disease
- Fears and phobias
- Negative behaviors (habit cough, nail biting, thumb sucking
- Pain mitigation (fibromyalgia)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Reinventing oneself (changing your life for the better)
- Sales call fear or reluctance
- Sleep disorders
- Smoking cessation
- Sports performance
- Stress mitigation
- Non-organic tinnitus
- Weight loss